Wednesday, February 13, 2008

manifestos and heritage

So this week is a little bit of the suck. It just seems like I've got so much to do and not enough time to do it, though it is still early enough in the week that I'm still procrastinating and just making it a lot worse. I haven't picked a topic for my manifesto yet, though I've been kicking around a few ideas in my head. It's just an issue of the fact that I missed the manifesto explanation day in class and I'm not entirely sure what guidelines there are aside from the links that were posted on delicious. You can be sure that I will be bothering someone in class tomorrow for notes from last Wednesday (I think it was Wednesday) so that I can figure out exactly what I'm doing. That way I can try to get it done before the weekend.

On top of my manifesto I also have my heritage city project due for my Heritage Management class. I'm not thinking that is going to be too difficult it is just going to be spreading all the information out over ten minutes. My heritage city is Baghdad, which has a boatload of heritage management issues going on right now. And in my Museums and Communities class our project on Chief Illiniwek is due next week and though a majority of it is already done it's just kind of going to be an anxious week until we can present it and get it over with. I need a few more people to fill out surveys for the project but don't worry, some of you are going to get asked in class tomorrow. Hooray.

After next week I'm definitely just going to take a day and sit down and finish reading White Night. Usually when a Butcher book comes out I drop everything and read it all in one sitting. This time I bought it in hardcover ages ago and I've been so swamped with stuff that it has been sitting on my dresser collecting dust. The paperback just came out so I bought another copy of the book just because paperbacks are far easier to tote around. It's going to be awesome. I just have to make it to next week.

No comments: