Monday, March 10, 2008

stuck rubber baby

So this doesn't suck that bad, I guess. I really didn't like Collier very much and I wasn't sure I was going to like this one but it's pretty okay. I'm not overly impressed with the art or anything. The people look a little weird, but I'm not going to knock it because I couldn't do better. It's moving pretty slow, so I don't have much to say about it yet. I'm just working my way through it, trying not to get too distracted by their oddly proportioned faces. It also doesn't help that I still have White Night to read and it's getting really good. That and I have a book that I borrowed from a co-worker that I feel obligated to read and get back to him as promptly as possible. I haven't even started that one yet.

PS the time change is already messing with my head.

No comments: