Monday, March 31, 2008

six feet under > fun home

Pretty much all I can think about right now is Six Feet Under. I mean, Fun Home really doesn't fit in with the whole five season long storyline of Six Feet Under but the whole funeral home thing just kept reminding me of that show. I loved that show. Most television shows lose me after one or two seasons because I get really bored really easily. But I stuck with Six Feet Under all the way to the end and it was so worth it. If you've never seen the show then you should go to Rentertainment right now and rent all of the seasons all at once and sit down and watch them in one go. They are only like twelve episodes long so it wont take forever. Skip your classes, blow off your homework and tests and just watch that show.

And if you have seen the show then you need to immediately go to youtube, find the clip of the last ten minutes of the season finale, and watch it again. Right now.

And then we can all be amazed together.

No comments: